Irritation, redness, itching and odor is a nuisance that can occur because not diligent in cleaning Miss V. Female sex organs are vulnerable to bacteria because it is part of the body that is often damp because of the lack of air circulation.
Therefore, it is very important to maintain cleanliness and hygiene in the area around the vagina in order to avoid the various venereal diseases that may be dangerous. Do it quite simple and not difficult. Provided you are patient and routine, the impact will be very useful for the health of sex organs in the long run.
Here are some tips for treating Miss V, as quoted from the Canadian Women’s Health World :
In general, vaginal irritation and disease can be prevented by keeping the genital area stays dry and well ventilated. You can do it in ways below:
1. Wear cotton underwear, especially when active or outdoor activities and sunbathe. Cotton easily absorbs sweat and moisture, as well as good for air circulation.
2. During menstruation, change the bandage every 4 to 8 hours a day, depending on the amount of menstrual blood comes out.
3. Only use pads or panty liners that are not given the fragrance, as fragrances can cause allergic reactions in certain people.
4. Some women may feel less savory scent of the vagina. But the vagina does have a distinctive odor, and it can be different on every woman. During the smell is not too oppressive, you need not worry. So you should avoid feminine hygiene sprays or special cleaning if it is not really necessary.
5. Avoid wearing underwear or clothes that are too tight in the bikini area, because it can suppress the vagina and make it moist. Do not be too often wearing clothes made from synthetic materials that attach directly to the skin when worn (stockings, leggings, skinny pants).
6. After swimming or exercise, immediately changed clothes and underwear as soon as possible. Remember, Miss V area is very susceptible to humidity. Leaving the wet clothes sticking too long in the body will trigger the growth of harmful bacteria.
7. After urinating, wash your vagina with a little water, and dry it by rubbing gently used tisue. Wipe from near the anus forward. This will prevent dirt or bacteria from sticking again with Miss V.