Vagina humidity must be maintained so as not too wet. After urination the vagina must be kept dry. Why?
The vagina is one organ that is sensitive and should be kept clean from the humidity. If too wet it will trigger a bacterial infection.
Every woman has a vagina that is unique, although it found some common characteristics. The vagina also produce fluid in response to sexual arousal and physical activity. During the fluid does not change color and no smell then this is normal.
To maintain the cleanliness and health of the vagina, should women have to keep the vulva and vagina are also kept clean and dry. This is to avoid the occurrence of infection in the vagina, as quoted from Womenshealth.about
Humid environment around the vagina can cause bacteria and fungi that have grown rapidly, due to the condition it is an ideal environment for fungi and bacteria to breed. If this is allowed to continue could cause further infection.
Infection occurs most often caused by the fungus Candida albicans is usually characterized by vaginal discharge complaints, itching in the lips of the vagina, pain and burning when urinating.
In addition, by keeping the vagina remains dry and clean will make the natural ecosystems that exist in the vagina to stay awake, so the bakery will flourish both lactobacillus which makes the infection can be prevented.
To keep this femininity area remains clean and dry, there are several things you can do :
- Cleaning the vagina by using the water to flow from front to back well after urinating or defecating, this is to prevent the bacteria from the anus into the vagina.
- Dry the vaginal area and its surroundings by using a tissue or small towel, and change the underwear if it feels damp or wet.
- Use clothing that is not too tight, especially in the groin area because it can lead to excessive sweating.
- Use cotton underwear because it absorbs sweat well and avoid nylon material because it can reduce air flow to the vaginal area. And replace the pants in at least 2 times a day.
- Changing the bathing suit or clothes wet from sweat after a workout as soon as possible.
- Changing pads regularly during menstruation, choose a dressing that does not cause irritation. If it is forced to use patyliner should not be used all day, because it can increase the humidity of the potential for fungus to breed. And choose pantyliner that does not contain perfume.
Incoming search :wet vaginas | wet vegina | wet vagina | wet vigina | vagina too wet | lady vegina | wet vulva | vigina fluid | vagina too moist | vagina |