The men were more likely to easily orgasm during vaginal intercourse, while the women orgasm easier with a variety of positions, especially when the oral and vaginal sex included.
The survey titled The National Survey of Sexual Health and Behaviour (NSSHB) This is one of the most comprehensive study of sexuality in the land of Uncle sam was in the last two decades. The study includes sexual experience and condom use behaviors among 5865 adolescents and adults aged 14 to 94 years.
Mentioned in the results of the survey, 85 percent of men reported their partner had an orgasm during sex last. However, a little weird, because apparently only 64 percent of women reported experiencing an orgasm during sex last. The researchers say that this difference is too big. Could be, many men whose partners are also male.
Some things from the survey include:
- One out of four vaginal intercourse events protected by condoms (one of three activities in those who are not married).
- There are a variety of sexual repertoire among American adults. More than 40 combinations of sexual activity portrayed in sexual activity they are doing lately.
- Many adults perform sexual activities just to have fun with different types of couples and behavior.
- While 7 percent of adult women and 8 percent of men identified as gay, lesbian or bisexual. This proportion is high in this case.
- Most U.S. teens did not perform sexual activities with their permanent partner. 40 percent of adolescents aged 17 years reported vaginal sex activity last year and only 27 percent reported their activities 90 days ago.
- Adults are using condoms only as a tool to increase arousal, pleasure and orgasm rather than as a means to have sex.