Despite the many proven negative side, we often can not avoid fast food. Time is the most frequently used as an excuse. The American Diabetes Association offers a rather healthy food choices, when forced to eat fast food:
- Use common portion or portions for children only. Do not be tempted by the jumbo, super size, or luxury.
- Select chicken meat in thin slices of roast, avoiding beef.
- Reject extra biscuit or croissant.
- Choose a fresh salad without heavy sauces, avoid croutons or small pieces of bread are baked, sliced ??bacon or cheese.
- Choose pizza with thin bread and toppings without a little extra cheese.